Sunday 27 November 2011

What my final piece is and what I need to do to make it.

I'm going to do a concept piece in photoshop using different techniques which I've never tried before.

First do I need to ask myself do I want it to be realistic or comic and basic?
Well, the part I have chosen is the only part of the film that is realistic so, yeah, it does need to be so.
I don't have much time left but I have diecided what it's going to be and how it's going to look .
I'm going to work on the last scene from my film. I'm going to take out the characters and work on it as a stand alone piece.




I'm used to drawing characters but the principle is the same. (from right to left)
Sketch: I am going to draw the same shot from different angles then choose one that I want to use
Colour: I will use basic colour to fill in the shapes.
Shading:I will find the light source and darken the areas that don't have any light.
Inking: This can be avoided for backgrounds.
Texturing: Here is the big one. I never really used textures on a 2d image before so this is all test and experimentation.
Lighting: I have to remember to take light reflecting on surfaces into consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment