Sunday 27 November 2011

First stages

This post is about how I am going to start my concept pice
-----
I have chosen a shot from the film to base my piece on: Yahtzee's office.

I am going to take screen shots from the film's animatic and do a mood board to bring in ideas of what colour and objects might be found in the scene.

Description:
Yahtzee's office is messy from over the years of collecting random objects throughout his career and hoarding them. He doesn't seem to notice how much of a state it is in and lets his companion, Safe, leave dirty foot prints on the floor.
It's dark and two open window look out towards a small segment of the city.
Pipes and stains cover the walls as well as photos, wanted posters and etc...







mood board



Final sketch version


I have done a few sketch versions of the room in my sketch book and decided to go for a more downwards view point.


I used auto contrast and lightened the image in photoshop so it is clear to work from.


I found the view points and added the grid lines to keep accuracy throughout the image. I used three point perspective to create a more warped effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment